Tea light ?

Quick question for you all. I bought some of the clear tea lights from candle science to use up my extra wax with. I have the wax in plastic cups in zip lock bags right now. I don't want to have to descent them or loose the scent already in them. What is the best way to remelt the wax? I am thinking just hit it with a heat gun then pour in the tea lights.

I would freeze the wax so it shrinks and the hopefully it will pop out of the cups. Once out you can use a presto pot or regular pot and slowly warm the wax. Its the higher temps you want to stay away from because it will burn off the fragrance. Maybe even pour when slushy. HTH

I simply put any leftover wax into my pouring pot and heat it over hot water instead of boiling until it reaches my optimum pour temp and then pour into the new container. I keep tea lights handy when pouring for that exact reason, I always have a tiny kiss left and didn't want to waste it. Tea lights are perfect!

Anything that doesn't fit in the tea light I just pour into a little silicone mold and pop it into my wax warmer for myself.

Learn from my laziness. I thought that I would be able to tell what scent the tea lights were just by looking at the color and sniffing. Keep some little circle dot stickers handy and MARK them as soon as they are made so you don't have a bunch of tea lights that you aren't really sure what scent they are. :rolleyes2