bath salt sizes

I was looking for salts to buy and I found "Saltworks" web site. I am not sure on what size of the salts I should use.:confused: Is there a better benefit from one or the other. Does anyone know what size is the best selling? I like the medium but I don't want to get huge:shocked2: ones that no one will want. Very new to this and just wondering where I should start.

Any thoughts, Ideas, or, guidance would be great.

Thank you,

Suzan

I use their EuroSpa, Cera and Dead Sea Salt in my salt soak blend. I get the course in all of them. I don't think they are too large and they melt nicely in the water. In one small batch I added some course Pink Himalayan Salt to the mix for a little color (not from Salt Works). They were larger than the others and didn't melt very well. I think they have very nice salt and they usually have free shipping, which is a bonus.

Thank you for replying. I think I'm going to get the course one's and try them. Where did you get the pink h's from? I LOVE the idea that there is no shipping cost it helps out a lot. I'm excited to get them and try. I did use Epson and sea salt but I didn't really care for them and they aren't as pretty.