Would you help me choose?

I have the following oils from AH/RE and would like to put one or two of them in my lotion base but can't decide which to choose. Can you help? Also, if you think of any others, even from other vendors, please feel free to add them.

Tranquil Waters

Manuka Lavender

Tuscan Lace

Juniper Aloe

Oatmeal Milk & Honey

Sparkling Green Tea

Patchouli Honey (smells a lot like Patchouli Passion from Moonworks to me)

Kai (type)

Whispers of Love

Awapuhi

Dragon's Blood

Thanks!

Would these possibly be scents from Elements? If so, Tuscan Lace would be lovely. My oldest son even likes this one. I just got Kai and haven't tried it yet. Very pretty fragrance. I would probably try that or Whispers of Love. I don't care for Manuka Lavender but then again, I don't like any lavender. The Sparkling Green Tea seems to be more of a bath truffle type of fragrance, very clean. I think the Patchouli Honey is the Patch Passion from Moonworks. For me, put that in anything and I will love it.

Calabrian Begamot and Violet from AH/RE and The Scent Works True Lilac do very well for me.

Maybe you can mix a drop or two in a bit of the lotion. See how it works for you.

Edited by ProudMarineMom