Anyone know who carries this FO?

Lizzy

HOMESPUN GOODNESS FRAGRANCE OIL IS RICH AND FRAGRANT WITH ORANGE AND SATSUMA, MANDARIN, ANISE SWEET ALMOND, SPICY CINNAMON WITH BOTTOM NOTES OF RICH VANILLA, AND GROUND NUTMEG.

Got a custom request but can't for the life of me find it :sad2:

HOMESPUN GOODNESS FRAGRANCE OIL IS RICH AND FRAGRANT WITH ORANGE AND SATSUMA, MANDARIN, ANISE SWEET ALMOND, SPICY CINNAMON WITH BOTTOM NOTES OF RICH VANILLA, AND GROUND NUTMEG.

Got a custom request but can't for the life of me find it :sad2:

Hi,

Just Scent have a homespun fragrance, not sure if thats what you are looking for x

there is a fragrance oil finder website that lists descriptions so you may be able to search for Satsuma and it should bring up all scents with that note and that might help. sorry I am at work using my phone so I can't post the link. also the FOF site is not that current but you never know. good luck.

I believe it is ALMOND RUM CAKE...Almond Rum Cake ~ A scrumptious bakery arrangement beginning with top notes ... with orange satsuma, mandarin, anise, sweet almond, spicy cinnamon and hints of ginger root. Bottom notes of rich vanilla, ground nutmeg and tonka bean.

there is a fragrance oil finder website that lists descriptions so you may be able to search for Satsuma and it should bring up all scents with that note and that might help. sorry I am at work using my phone so I can't post the link. also the FOF site is not that current but you never know. good luck.

I already did and couldn't find anything but I found someone who has some of it and is sending me 1 oz :)

I believe it is ALMOND RUM CAKE...Almond Rum Cake ~ A scrumptious bakery arrangement beginning with top notes ... with orange satsuma, mandarin, anise, sweet almond, spicy cinnamon and hints of ginger root. Bottom notes of rich vanilla, ground nutmeg and tonka bean.

I used to use Almond Rum Cake from JS but it was...almost Amaretto-ish.