Oud Wood

Sndfrddy

By any chance has anyone tried RE Oud Wood in candles? I received a little tea light of this in my last order. I liked the cold throw but burning I'm getting no hot throw. Wondering if the tea light is just too small. Thank you!

I cannot comment on that one specifically, but I recently got a sample tea light and the CT was great. It had almost no HT. It was something like Cinnamon Baklava. I plan to try the FO as my free sample sometime. The wax is nothing like what I use so I hated to judge the FO in case it was the wax.

Interesting. I tried 2 of their fragrances in the past that others said got a strong throw and I didn't get anything. But... I do carry a few of the ones they carry that used to be carried by KY and they are some of my strongest HT. Possibly I should just stick to those. I received a few more I'm testing of those. Too bad. I found Oud Wood interesting as did my daughter and she doesn't like many scents. I will have to try it for my free sample to pour next time.