Natures Garden Butt Naked in 415

I was wondering. I am burning butt naked from NG in a 9 oz hex ]ar. This has cured for 3 weeks. The cold throw is strong and satisfying when I remove the lid. But its been burning for almost 2 hours and the hot throw is very light and dont quite smell like the cold throw. The wicks are CD 10 and the other jar is CD 12. Looking at both, I see they both have mushrooms and the MP is showing through the sides of the jar some what on both jars, with a bit more showing on the CD 12. Sounds like a CD 8 for this jar, but the CD 10 flame isnt all that big. I only used 1oz FO pp of the 415 and 1 TBSP of USA. Is the Cd the best wick for this FO? What are your opinions?

The candles cold throw is wonderful. This is the next day actually. I fell asleep last night after I put them out and never put the lids on and the cold throw is kicking butt. But does the CDN burn a bit cooler? I am going to try a CD 6 or 8. The flame height is said to be the same,but the roc is 2 numbers apart. But I think I will look into the CDN wicks.