RRD29 & 34 Users

I use palm wax but I suppose this could probably pertain to any veggie wax. What wicks do you use when you find that RRD29's are too small :( and wick up to find that the 34's are too big :confused: ? I'm basically refering to flame height. Any other wick suggestions & their size would be a big help as this is a constant problem with my 16 oz double wicked containers :(

I wish I could help you out, but I had the same problem with my 16oz Apothecary jars. (2) RRD 29's left alot of hangup, but the jar also got too hot,,,,,,,go figure. :rolleyes: (2) RRD34's DEFINITELY got too hot and so I tried a 50, which left ALOT of hangup and a 55 smoked like crazy. I finally threw in the towel on wicking that jar using that wax. Plus, EVERY darn container candle I made with it, I would endup with a HUGE air pocket right after burning and so my wick would end up with about 1" burning. Sorry I couldn't help ya. This wax seems to have a mind of its own. Portia