Just Scent Testers

jackbenimble

Just made a bunch of JS testers. I hope they do well. Oh also made a tester of the orange & chili pepper from CS as well. I wish I could test more often. I have a bin full of testers to test but my partner is very sensitive to smells and so I have to test when he's not at home. Ugh!!

Okay, first things first-WHAT scents did you pour?? Of course I want to know that.

Next, I must know-can you not regularly melt/burn the goodness that you make? I would be tortured if I could make and not enjoy it all myself. Well, I actully make for myself so those of you who do this as a business do have a different approach.

My husband has allergies and asthma. On occasion he has issues and I think "please do not tell me I have to stop with the scented goodies"! So far so good.

Ok so I made these and I'm smelling off CT

avocado & sea salt- so far it's just a nice clean scent

Frozen Margarita- smells like a margarita with a touch of salt

Serendipity- cherry & coconut. I can't tell which is stronger. Maybe the cherry in this version. It's nice but not sure what the craze over this scent is. Lol!!!

Lemon Sugar Type- wow! Love this scent. A sweet lemon. Been looking for something like this for awhile.

Chamomile Tea- smells like chamomile. I don't smell any tea. If its body safe it's a great alter to more expensive versions.

Southern Style Vanilla- smells similar to very vanilla from CS

Chai Tea- smells like a chai tea. Lol!

Vanilla Bean Noel- smells like BBW VBN

Country Charm- spicy, apple, cinnamon, good, nice

Cotton Candy- best I've poured so far, on the light side on CT

Sun & Sand Y**kee type- smells the same to me. Love this scent. Smell like summer at the beach.

Now the other part of this is I do get to test but not everyday. Maybe twice a week. 3 times if I'm lucky. So sometimes I feel it takes me forever to get new scents out, especially with candle scents. He just can't breath well and he works from home most days. When he is out of town for his job is when I get to test which is fun! I can't risk his health for my scent addiction so it's okay for now.

Of all of the ones of theirs I have tried, I have not gotten even one of the ones you poured so I appreciate the reviews!

I love Lemon Sugar and VBN so will have to try theirs.

It would be worse since he works from home. We are gone all day so my pouring, testing and melting is nights and weekends. Glad you get to melt some!

I love cs orange chili. I smell more orange and less chili though. More like slightly spicy zest. What do you pick up in it? I had onky ordered it as a free sample, so I am out!

I love cs orange chili. I smell more orange and less chili though. More like slightly spicy zest. What do you pick up in it? I had onky ordered it as a free sample, so I am out!

I picked up on more orange too with a hint of chili.

Those all sound sooooo yummmmy! I have only tried NG's orange chili, it's more orange too but sooo good! Gonna have to try Cs when I run out.

Sorry you can't always test, lucky me my husband works all the time :) I take excellent notes if you need a tester ;)