Anybody tried these guys?

No I haven't but WOW - the prices. I put a quantity of 6 bottles (1 pound) in the cart and shipping to Illinois was $14.31. Cheap! 1 bottle was $12. 38 for shipping and it goes up slightly with each bottle you add. Then I tried 10 samples (1 ounce) and shipping for that was $12.38. Expensive! I sent them and email and asked about shipping samples priority mail, what percentages they recommend and have all the oils been tested. I'll let you know what I find out. No complaints on BBB.

I checked the prices on oils, dyes & wicks and found them all to cheaper than any place I'm currently buying from. Now from the Debbie Downer side (Gemini) I'm leery of "cheap". I can hear my mother - "you get what you pay for". LOL

Thanks for looking into it. I did a search on here and found (wickswares). An old thread with a little info about them came up. I'm very curious to try them out, but I'm TRYING to hold off on ordering more fo's. will keep u posted. Please do let me know what they say about percentages and testing.