Question on a scent

LynnS

I have not seen that FO, either.

Scentsy has a scent called My Dear Watson. The description for that is: Refreshing bergamont contrasted with mint, cedar, and suede. Wonder if they are similar?

I saw on NG's Facebook page that one of the new scents that they have in their VIP testing line up is Sherlock Homie which is a dupe of Scentsy's My Dear Watson. You could request that if you happen to need to order from them.

I order from NG.I get some scents from them and glad they have it.I don't like ordering from so many different places but this was a request and she did mention Scentsy.I'm sure it's one they have and she can get it cheaper from me.

Thank You for the info.I looked online with a company I buy alot from and didn't find it but never thought about NG. This helps me alot.

LynnS

Right now it is in NG's tester program. I have received one tester from them but I do not know if you can request that one specifically. Perhaps if you called them or added the preference to the note section of your order.

If she mentioned Scentsy, that would be it. I'll bet that she wants it from your because yours is a LOT better!

Karen not only alot better but alot cheaper.Scentsy is high on what they sell.

My husband went into a couple buskinesses that were burning scentsy melts(tarts).He actually came out ill.He makes our stuff since I was dx with BC but he got so sick from the scents these businesses had. I walked in one place with him.Got in the door and went back out. He knew what was the matter but he stayed and took the smell but not before coming out sick.I was surprised he didn't get sick inside .Those places have lost our business.

LynnS

Karen not only alot better but alot cheaper.Scentsy is high on what they sell.

My husband went into a couple buskinesses that were burning scentsy melts(tarts).He actually came out ill.He makes our stuff since I was dx with BC but he got so sick from the scents these businesses had. I walked in one place with him.Got in the door and went back out. He knew what was the matter but he stayed and took the smell but not before coming out sick.I was surprised he didn't get sick inside .Those places have lost our business.

LynnS

Because they were too strong? Or was it just a bad scent?

I think I would buy Sherlock Homie based on the name alone, lol.

I think the problem was it was to strong and the scent.One of those that are just overpowering.Usually things don't bother my husband.A big smoker but he sure was choking and gagging when he came out.I guess we should just ask them what scent but IMO businesses should be more careful on what they do.With all the customers there's bound to be a few or maybe more that have problems breathing or allergies.Just my thoughts.

LynnS