Mixing IGI 6006 with another soy?

I've found the IGI 6006 has great throw. I've been testing out a lot of different waxes out by itself and mixed. The waxes I have are GB 464, Eco CBA, IGI 6006, IGI 4630, Eco PB to test with. I grew tired of using all soy and the issues associated with it and quite honestly soy and paraffin are on equal grounds with me and they both have their pros and cons and mixing seems to produce the best results for me. These are for container candles, mason and jelly jars approx 3 inch in diameter. I have been using HTP 105 and was going to order CD wicks to try. I've tried LX and didn't like it and eco was ok. HTP seems to be working the best so far.

Does anyone have experience/tips using this wax and mixing? So far I've tried the 6006 and adding a bit of GB 464 and that seems to work good. May need to test more times though to make a decision with different scents though. Too late to think straight and dislike math :o but I did a percentage of 3/4 6006 and 1/4 of GB 464. Not sure how much soy that is :tongue2: Thanks for any advice you can give :)