Wicks for a star bowl?

I was wondering what you guys would use for wicks for a star bowl. Here is link : http://retail.libbey.com/Products/Home-Decor/6-Star-Bowl I was thinking it probably needs double wick, 3 wicks might be too much. Not sure where to start though since usually I only use 1 wick but I saw these bowls for real cheap. I'll probably use all soy or parasoy. Thanks :)

I was wondering what you guys would use for wicks for a star bowl. Here is link : http://retail.libbey.com/Products/Home-Decor/6-Star-Bowl I was thinking it probably needs double wick, 3 wicks might be too much. Not sure where to start though since usually I only use 1 wick but I saw these bowls for real cheap. I'll probably use all soy or parasoy. Thanks :)

I really don't know, so I can only guess about how I would approach it, and I think I would use 5 very small wicks positioned near the openings of each of the 5 points of the star.

Yeah the shape is throwing me off :confused: I wanted it to burn evenly towards the points of the stars so one wick is too small. I think 2 larger wicks would work. Maybe even 3 smaller wicks in the middle. I think even doing 5 small wicks might not burn evenly because of how large the candle is shaped so I think the wicks would burn down before wax did. Guess it is going to be an experiment :grin2:

Yeah the shape is throwing me off :confused: I wanted it to burn evenly towards the points of the stars so one wick is too small. I think 2 larger wicks would work. Maybe even 3 smaller wicks in the middle. I think even doing 5 small wicks might not burn evenly because of how large the candle is shaped so I think the wicks would burn down before wax did. Guess it is going to be an experiment :grin2:

Yeah, that's a tough one! Good luck. :)