Candle Warmer Question...

Does anyone know of any place that sells electric candle/tart warmers made in the USA? We have been throwing the idea around for quite some time now and we have been developing a few of our own. My wife has a pretty extensive history with ceramics and we have developed our first prototype and it has turned out very nice. I'm just curious if there are any companies here in the US that make them? It seems like all the major companies (like many other products) sell warmers "Made in China" and it is driving me nuts!! Especially during the holidays they are always selling out! Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Ugh.. Thanks for that reply, i need a shove in the right direction every once in a while... I kept searching for " candle warmers made in USA" and was getting nowhere!! More specifically I was looking more into an actual supplier, which I'm still having trouble finding.. Also, I'm not looking for the Tin Warmers, more the ceramic style.