How make hurricanes candles mold ?

Looks like a balloon hurricane.

Here's a link to the basic method.

http://www.candletech.com/techniques-and-ideas/water-balloon-luminaries/

Here's a link that will save you the learning curve. She charges for the tutorial, but it's worth it for the specific info on waxes and temperatures as well as methods and suppliers.

http://www.donitalouise.com/tutorials.html

HTH

Thanks for your answer, but I am looking for something, that will be faster in production. I try to do this with makeshift metal ball mold. I pure into it paraffin wax, then I put it into the water, and after few minutes I "pure out" the rest of paraffin. Then I disassemble my mold and have ready hurricane candle ;) but I don't that is a good idea for a large production...

Thanks for your answer, but I am looking for something, that will be faster in production. I try to do this with makeshift metal ball mold. I pure into it paraffin wax, then I put it into the water, and after few minutes I "pure out" the rest of paraffin. Then I disassemble my mold and have ready hurricane candle ;) but I don't that is a good idea for a large production...

I'm not sure what you mean by "large production". How many units/hour or day did you want?

I can make 5 - 6 / hour. I usually make 20 at a time which takes about 4 hours from start to finish.

More than that will require more people or some sort of mechanized production, IMHO.

Best of luck.

Well... much more. Don't laugh at me, but I would like to do over 500 / per day. I need to do 15 000pcs till the end of February. I'm the owner of company. We have devices used for melting paraffin.

I'm not laughing, that is large production.

To earn vacation money, I make and sell a few hundred a year that I decorate with dried/pressed flowers.

I can't be much help with ideas for production of that quantity.

You could do it manually, but the process would be very labor intensive.

A mechanized production installation would be expensive, but if you are selling enough units, that might be cost effective. Only you can determine if it would be.

My only other thought would be to negotiate a significant discount from the manufacturer in the link from the original post. Then you act as the retailer.

I don't know enough about your business to know if any of those options might work.

Best of luck.