Football theme scents

tbowers8403

I am trying to get my feet off the ground with my business and thought about doing a superbowl promotion. I was going to get the little candy molds and make football and helmet shape tarts. I don't dye mine usually, but in this case I will with the super bowl teams colors. Now the tricky part.....what type of scents?

I thought grass, leather, a clean linen/cotton and I even thought about doing half and half like raspberry and vanilla for a red/white team. I am just trying to think of a neutral scent!

Leather for sure. I would also do one like a men's cologne. I can't keep enough of the Just Scents A&F Fierce in stock. Men and women both love this. Also the French Vanilla & Oak from RE/AH is great as well as Cracklin Birch from NG. All 3 really are gender neutral and sell like crazy for us. You can change the names to football related. Touch Down, Locker Room, etc. We did a fundraiser for a baseball team a couple years ago and the boys named all the scents. Can't remember what they called leather, something to do with glove but the A&F fierce they named locker room and it sold like crazy.

Masculine scents *head smack* not sure why I didn't even think of things like that and cologne. Thanks so much for the direction. If anyone else has suggestions please let me know!

I hate it, for now I have to limit myself to one or two stores because of very limited funds. But I found these three on NG. If anyone has experience with doing these in soy wax, let me know!

Cracklin Birch (since that was suggested)

The Perfect Man

The Fresh Outdoors

Cracklin birch is amazing - I have not used the other 2

Some more names could be

Blind side

Interception

Very cute idea! I love doing stuff like this - I have a Michigan line and a western line and had so much fun with names- good luck!

Forgot to add also that Peaks has a great grass scent for turf

And their black canyon is a super strong masculine scent- very nice

And their downy fresh is really good for a jersey type scent

Edited by moonshine

The Yankme scent First Down in their defunct mancandles line is a blend of leather, fresh cut grass and rosewood. Don't know the mixing ratio...but I assume the leather and rosewood are the most dominate; at least that's what I smell.

Can't get much more football-themed than that!