Palm Wax Wick Flare-up

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will often write a review on a fragrance when the feature is available. I'm pretty sure you can do that at Peak. It's one of the reasons I bought a whole pound of "WMH" rather than an ounce. I read the reviews.

I also placed an order with CandleScience on the same day. I was going to try their "Honey", but the reviews were bad. To the credit of CS, they have since made it a closeout item and reduced the price quite a bit. It impresses me when an FO supplier allows honest and unrestricted feedback on their products and then is willing to admit they made a mistake in their selection. CS doesn't stock nearly as many FO's as other larger suppliers, but many are unique and most of good quality. Although I don't use soy, they also have a soy throw level feature for those that do.

I "found" about several hundred it seems, more FO suppliers after I "found" this board. I've been sweating ever since. I love looking at all of the bottles in my crazy scientist's laboratory.

Does anyone know about how to go about selling blood?

I visited the local sp*rm bank recently, but my guess is the staff there are still rolling around the floor in hysteria.

I'm always trying to buy enough to make the shipping charges effective, but I have to overcome my "bigger is better" attitude and stick to sampling new FO's.

Dave