jo malone fragrance inspiration

JI

I was at Nordstrom's the other day and stumbled across a high end perfume and candle manufacturer. She is Jo Malone out of the UK. Naturally her candles and perfumes sell for a kings ransom. But the fragrance blends were unique...

Pear and freesia

Jasmine and mint

Just to name a couple. Her website is www.jomalone.com. I didnt look into pricing. But her small perfumes alone are $100. Apparently Kate Middleton used JM as her wedding fragrance. At least that's what the rep said.

Omg her 200g small candles (about 9 oz) retail for $65. Burn time is about 45 hrs. She had large 4 lb multiwicked candles going for $400 plus. They are advertised as soy but they look like a blend. All natural, white/cream undyed with cotton wick.

I have quite a few jo mo products, their bath oil is lovely but for me the star/hero product are the candles. The scents are light,airy and different to the norm. They are one of the best beauty/bath/body companies UK had to offer, they are now owned by Estée Lauder. Jo had cancer so had to recover, she now has a company called JO LOVES.

Now having said all of that I think the USA produces some of the best scents and products in the world. Some of the wax tarts, soaps B&B products I have are excellent "amish bread, pink sugar, blue sugar anyone???"are from home crafters or businesses in the USA IMO.