Anyone familiar with FO's from Saco, DPS/Morris Wax in Illinois?

candly

The fo prices are outragious, unless you order 10# or more. I'm not paying $28.50 for a lb. butterscotch brulee or $31.25 for a lb. of snickerdoodles. Don't know who you are ordering from, but about all the other suppliers are cheaper then this place.

They recently opened a warehouse in Kansas City. They informed me that there is no retail area and I can only pre-order and pick up and I was thinking of trying some of the oils since I will be saving on shipping. If I do, I will let you know.

The fo prices are outragious, unless you order 10# or more. I'm not paying $28.50 for a lb. butterscotch brulee or $31.25 for a lb. of snickerdoodles. Don't know who you are ordering from, but about all the other suppliers are cheaper then this place.

Just noticed that. I was looking at their "as low as..." prices which aren't bad but their per pound price is pretty high :(

They recently opened a warehouse in Kansas City. They informed me that there is no retail area and I can only pre-order and pick up and I was thinking of trying some of the oils since I will be saving on shipping. If I do, I will let you know.

I'd be saving on shipping as well and was pretty excited to come across a supplier nearby. I'd love to hear if you try them out!

I am also in the KC area and was very excited to save on wax shipping. I placed a number of phone calls and did not get my calls returned so finally I called their main number outside KC and talked with a gentleman who told me that at all other facilities they sell wax by the slab (as others here buy and shared the information with me) but not in Kansas City. I am a hobbyist so unless I am participating in a one day event at my corporate headquarters, I buy just a few slabs at a time so it did not work out for me.

I am eager to hear if they told you differently since you had better success getting through than I.

They did't tell me anything different. I also buy by the slab but after looking over my spending for last year it would be better for me to buy in bulk AND save on shipping. I'm thinking of ordering my wax from DPS/Morris and my fo from my favorite vendors.

I did buy by the case but then (like a crazy person) began retesting waxes. That meant buying slabs, bags and flakes of a bundle of waxes. That shipping got me, for certain! If I land on the 3 I think I am blending/using I may go back to buying by the case.

Depending on which waxes you use, perhaps we could look at splitting some cases!

I tried a couple of there scents, and I wasn't thrilled with them. Very LIGHT throw in my 4627. I too was going to start getting my wax from them, but by the time you add IL sales tax and shipping on top of the higher cost per case of wax, I'm paying the same from Bittercreek or Aztec.