First Craft Bazaar in a while

clc404

Hello everyone. Just need to vent a little. Did my 1st Bazaar in 4yrs. It was awful, didn't even make what I paid for table space. Towards the end one of the bazaar one of the other vendors told me Scentsy was in the next room. A lot of people were buying from them. Where I was there were 2 other candle makers, didn't look like they were doing any business either. There were so many vendors that had resale items. People were buying like hotcakes. Suppose to do 2 more this month. One is for handmade items only. Hope I do better. Thanks for listening

:cry2:

Cheryl

Cheryl, sorry your outing wasn't what you hoped. We participated in a local bazaar today, which was supposed to have been handmade crafts, but most were manufactured items. We and a ceramics table were the only truly handmade vendors, and we did well because of that. Hoping your next shows are better for you.

A Scentsy rep was at this show, and she bored holes in us with her eyes because she wasn't selling.

Hello everyone. Just need to vent a little. Did my 1st Bazaar in 4yrs. It was awful, didn't even make what I paid for table space. Towards the end one of the bazaar one of the other vendors told me Scentsy was in the next room. A lot of people were buying from them. Where I was there were 2 other candle makers, didn't look like they were doing any business either. There were so many vendors that had resale items. People were buying like hotcakes. Suppose to do 2 more this month. One is for handmade items only. Hope I do better. Thanks for listening

:cry2:

Cheryl

Cheryl,

Don't let this get you down ....you've got 2 other craft shows to do...some are stinky and others are great!! A lot of us have had a difficult show...it is just the nature of the beast. You get into another venue with other folks and different buyers and I am sure that the show will be totally awesome for you ... so hang in there!!:smiley2:

Edited by puma52