Bramble Berry fo's

debratant

I need to order a bottle of Wasabi, special request from my aunt, and figure I should pick up a few more scents while I'm at it. No point in ordering just 1 bottle LOL.

I haven't ordered from them in at least 2 years or more...any recommendations on what's good? I'm flexible on scents...so any type that works good in wax and soap would be helpful.

Where to begin...

Many of their FO's r wonderful. The following I use in cp soap:

Cedar & saffron

Cranberry fig

Santas spruce

Oatmeal, milk & honey

Sensuous sandalwood

Smokey patchouli

Yuzu

Sea moss

Lavender, lemongrass, peppermint,patch & orange eo

That should give you a good start, vanessa

I use their scents mainly in soap, also. I also love Pumpkin Lager and Oatmeal Stout. Kentish Rain is a great scent for men for soap. Their scents are great in soap. I haven't used many in candles. I have problems with other lilacs in soap, but theirs behaves beautifully.

I placed my order today. Got my wasabi, the oatmeal stout, pumkin lager, santa's spruce and I think that is it. I'm sorry I missed your recommendation se...I would have tried that coconut.

I would love a sample if you don't mind. I will pm you, thanks! Thanks everyone for your recommendations! I almost broke down and got the Salty Mariner, but I'm afraid to order it due to the seizing it can do in soap. I have daystars Salty Sailor, so figure they are similiar ?

Edited by debratant