How many duds vs winners when it comes to FO?

Yeah, that's one of the few scents for which I have no point of reference (I've never smelled real dragon's blood), so I'm not sure whether I dislike it in general or just dislike CS's version. But I definitely disliked CS's version. Nasty.

Yeah, that's one of the few scents for which I have no point of reference (I've never smelled real dragon's blood), so I'm not sure whether I dislike it in general or just dislike CS's version. But I definitely disliked CS's version. Nasty.
DB from CS....... I'd rather take a BEATING than have to pour that stuff.

I'm not saying it's not good, cause for what it is, it's great.. I just hate it ... bad thing is , customers freakin love it :( :(

Haha. Yeah. I see where you're coming from. It's definitely a heady stinky DB like Patch gone bad. It almost has a bitter coffee scent to it. Yeah, that one's kinda weird. I like the softer version with more sandalwood. I get mine from SOS. It's not as chemical smelling and the reviews are what sold me on trying it.

Edited by rctfavr3