Good Karma at the goodwill

Ivy

I've been comparing what suppliers have what and at what price ect for days...Since I wanted to try a little bit of everything this took some time..I narrowed it down to candlescience and peaks for FOs and and all things wax...Bittercreek won out for B&B samples/supplies...By the time I was done $$$$$!! I had to make the hard decision of getting the BCN bears instead of the higher quality first and main...As well as putting off getting that highly coveted presto pot.

The bears were kind of important because I work part time in an assisted living styling salon...I think they would go over pretty good..And I planned on giving out 5-6 bears to a few residents/ office people etc to "test for me" = expose my bears lol...Anyone used the BCN bears?.. Are they terribly cheap looking/feeling to someone that doesnt know the difference? Do they hold scent reasonably well?

Anyway, I was out running around with my gf today and told her to stop by goodwill so I could get some pans etc for my wax... And smack my face and call me sally! I came across a 7.00$ Presto pot! That kind of stuff never happens to me lol..So check a few goodwills, newbies..Ya never know

First and Main are the best, but I've never had a problem with the BCN bears. They used to carry the 7.5 (?) jointed bears and I used them ... as for looking or feeling cheap, they didn't.. Plus, you're soaking them in wax and fluffing them out..... PLUS they aren't supposed to be handling it, so they should work fine for you.

Thank you blacktie, I feel alot better with your reassurance -Mr king dipper himself lol..Yea that's right, I've read/watched your first attempts at TP dipping/decor go from cute to stunning. And I'm still trying to figure out what you made those sparkly circle/dots on a few of your TP's rolls out of lol... Love em

And yes BCN does sell the 7.5 bears...Some listed as short haired and a few as long haired..I ordered a few of each so I know which I'll like..And the cutest lil pair of bear glasses. Ugh, I just couldnt resist..Been looking everywhere for bear Sun-glasses..I want to give him a mohawk, maybe an earring, lil biker boots lmao

Oh..oh I could dye the tips of his mohawk red n blue!... and...and......lol