About to place my first order with Cajun. Check my list, please?

justajesuschick

I do not like pine, musk, patch nor florals. I also really do not like brulee and any FO's that have an evaporated or Eagle Brand milk smell to them. I really like bakery, spice and vanillas.

I have these in my cart:

Apple Strudel

Autumn Spice

Butter Cream Crunch

Christmas Fantasy

Christmas

Memories

Mulberry Madness

Pear Glace

Pecan Caramel Swirl

Vanilla Bake

Vanilla Cake

Vanilla Chai

Suggestions on any I should add-or delete?

Thanks!

Eucalyptus Spearmint! I just got my order from them today and they had been out of stock and just recently got this one back in. It is Great! I also got Mulberry Madness and it's strong too, but first time ordering it.

As a frequent flyer to Cajun ... I must say your order is perfect JAJC! You will LOVE their scents!! They ship quickly and efficiently...so PLEASE do a review of your scents and what you think of them!!:smiley2:

Edited by puma52

Reading this thread has taken me back to when I first started making candles and tarts six years ago. Cajun was the first supplier I ever ordered FO from. I remember loving every single one, but definitely had my favorites. Love Apple Strudel, Butter Cream Crunch, Apples & Berries, Christmas Memories, Lemon Drop, Mulberry Madness, Vanilla Bake, and Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Thinking I might do a little order myself. :-)

Ya know Honeybear...they were my first supplier too! I just love Pamela and Judy! Oh my gosh....the time they spent on the phone with me when I was first starting!! But, they were so awesome and helpful...love them and their product!!:smiley2:

Edited by puma52

CANNOT wait to get these and try them out!

They are the 15th supplier added to my spreadsheet. I MAY have a problem...

15th Supplier!!! You go girl!!! hee hee...can't wait to hear!! :) Oh and by the way...you don't have a problem...you are just joining the crowd!!:highfive:

Edited by puma52

Reading this thread has taken me back to when I first started making candles and tarts six years ago. Cajun was the first supplier I ever ordered FO from. I remember loving every single one, but definitely had my favorites. Love Apple Strudel, Butter Cream Crunch, Apples & Berries, Christmas Memories, Lemon Drop, Mulberry Madness, Vanilla Bake, and Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Thinking I might do a little order myself. :-)

Wondering if you've ever cp soaped any Cajun fo's?

I've found very little soaping info on cajun's fo's. Their Eucalyptus Spearmint is a must have for cp for me, but looking to try out some more that are soap friendly and strong in the cured bars. I'm going to try out the Mulberry Madness, is nice and strong oob, so have high hopes for it! going to try Southern Jasmine. i've soaped Cherry blossom smells more rose to me but it's a strong fo and sticks great, I have bars that are several months old, and still has a lot of scent

Their Coco mango really faded on me and morphed a bit but it sure smelled strong oob, so should be great for candles. Cool Water was better than a lot of other suppliers that I've tried.

Just when I tell myself I am NOT ordering any more FO's, I read threads like these and get so tempted to try something new. On that note, I'm heading over to the Cajun website and checking out their FO's - I have never ordered from that company before, so I guess it's time to give them a try!!

Just when I tell myself I am NOT ordering any more FO's, I read threads like these and get so tempted to try something new. On that note, I'm heading over to the Cajun website and checking out their FO's - I have never ordered from that company before, so I guess it's time to give them a try!!

You will not be sorry, LadyinCali. These FOs are super strong. I wish they offered samplers or two and four-ounce bottles, but I'm off to do my order anyway. :D

Puma ~ Funny, but I don't remember calling them much when I first started out. I might have called about wicks one time. I don't remember ever having any problems with them or their customer service.

Well, well...I ordered on Wednesday and here it is Friday, just 2 days later and guess what was on my porch waiting for me when I got home???

These FO's!!

Louisiana--->Missouri

Now that is what I call GREAT turnaround!

Was not gong to make melts tomorrow (cabinet is PACKED!) but you know I will now.

OOB they smell great. One of the Cake/Bakes had a bit of a plastic smell to it but of course I will judge once in wax.

Edited by justajesuschick

You will not be sorry, LadyinCali. These FOs are super strong. I wish they offered samplers or two and four-ounce bottles, but I'm off to do my order anyway. :D

Puma ~ Funny, but I don't remember calling them much when I first started out. I might have called about wicks one time. I don't remember ever having any problems with them or their customer service.

Hey Honeybear!!

What I meant was that I called them constantly about questions and they always were very knowledgeable, and helpful and eager for me to be successful in my candlemaking. I have no complaints about them at all. Cajuns get an A+++ from me. They are awesome!:cheesy2:

Well, well...I ordered on Wednesday and here it is Friday, just 2 days later and guess what was on my porch waiting for me when I got home???

These FO's!!

Louisiana--->Missouri

Now that is what I call GREAT turnaround!

Was not gong to make melts tomorrow (cabinet is PACKED!) but you know I will now.

OOB they smell great. One of the Cake/Bakes had a bit of a plastic smell to it but of course I will judge once in wax.

They are a fast shipper aren't they? Can't wait to hear your reviews girl!!:yay:

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Louisiana and they have been the best. They have the best smelling and strongest Baby Powder and their Oatmeal, Milk and Honey is fantastic. They have super fast service and are just great. Their Mulberry Madness is great also.

Marty