WSP Lotion Bases...

ShoogieScents

Never tried WSP's bases, but I love Lindsay's (Soaper's Workshop) :)

She makes them condensed, so you can customize the thickness up to 1:1 base to water. It goes on smooth, isn't greasy to me.

My aunt says it "leaves a slight barrier, so you feel moisturized, but it isn't greasy at all".

Many describe it as a rich and luxurious butter.

Others described it as a frosting, rather than a butter that felt smooth, whipped, and thick. they all agreed that it FEELS FABULOUS ON THE SKIN.

Considering the comments that we received we decided that calling it a body butter would do it no justice.

That is what Essentials describes it.

I just tell them it is called a body frosting, sorta like a butter and sorta like a body cream and they decide which they want to call it. Know that it doesn't answer your ? but the best I can come up with:D

The body frosting is the same thing JS sells as the mousse. To me it is a light fluffy type of "lotion". I package mine in bottles but have seen some say they package it in jars. You have to whip it after adding FO to fluff it/thicken it back up if you want to package it in jars.

I personally don't think it has the texture of a butter or cream.