Help with these jars please

If I were to take a flying guess I would say it looks like exterior sand art.

Kind of like they schmeared modge podge all over the outside and coated the outside of the jar in sand, herbs, and something else.

If you wanted just the paw print, you could get a stencil and use the goop that etches glass. I've seen Martha Stewart do glass etching on her show, some years back, but I'm sure you could look online for chemical glass etching.

If I were to take a flying guess I would say it looks like exterior sand art.

Kind of like they schmeared modge podge all over the outside and coated the outside of the jar in sand, herbs, and something else.

If you wanted just the paw print, you could get a stencil and use the goop that etches glass. I've seen Martha Stewart do glass etching on her show, some years back, but I'm sure you could look online for chemical glass etching.

I'm afraid etching the glass might weaken it too much to take the heat of a candle.

How to get jars like this? Whatever the process is the coating does not come off. I'd like to do something similar to the paw prints jar with my logo on the jar. Any help would be appreciated.

They probably painted the jar with Mod Podge, then dipped it in glitter or sand or whatever, let it dry, painted Mod Podge over it to seal it, let it dry, taped paw print stencils to the jar, Mod Podged inside the stencil, then sprinkled dark sand or glitter inside the stencil, let it dry, removed the stencils, then sealed the paw prints with Mod Podge.