Arylessence, Inc... Anyone heard of this company?

gingerinarkansas

My son was cleaning out a foreclosure home and found 8 boxes of Arylessence, Inc fragrance oils...any thing from 1 oz up to 8oz. Some had dates of 2006 and 2008 on them but most have never had the seal broken and the ones I opened smelled wonderful. Anyone know anything about this company? I probably have 500 bottles!:undecided

They have thousands of scents! I never found a list - or any descriptions. I went to their facility and told them what I was interested in. They brought sample bottles and I chose from there. Take for example White Cake - They had ones that OOB were a deeper vanilla flavoring aroma, another was more cake-y, the third was sweeter like cake with frosting, fourth had more of a buttercream frosting tone. And those were just 4 of the dozens of variations they had. As with any FOs some worked, others didn't ...

Dealing with a manufacturer is completely different than just ordering from a supplier. IMO if you are serious about buying in that large a quantity be very, very specific with your description of what you want. And if you are looking for several different FOs it would be worth a trip rather than trying to request samples. I'd recommend that the first step sould be giving them a call to find out what their procedures are and if they charge for samples. HTH