Need suggestions for a new wax

dillypooh

I am at my wits end with KY Parasoy. My last 2 orders I recieved was all clumped up and very sweaty...almost as if the wax had gotten wet. Also I dont care how cool I pour I still get dimples. I remember years ago every tart I poured was as smooth as a baby's butt...not anymore. So I am wanting to try some new waxes for my tarts. I would appreciate any suggestions as to what you all prefer. Oh and would you tell my what supplier you use. Hopefully I can find something I like as much as I use to love the para soy.

Flicker, do you use that one straight or mix/blend it with another wax?

Being a container wax, is it a really soft wax? It shows slabbed so I imagine it to be in consistency like 4630.

6006 is soft but not in the same way as 4630. It is a parasoy...about 25-30% soy and likely a base similar to 4630. Its greasy almost but not sticky. Does that make sense? It gives super nice tops and comes out of the molds super easy. The catch is it doesn't just pop out of the warmers. I have to pour out and paper towel wipe clean. 4786 ripples but I'd bet if you blended that and 6006 50/50 it would be awesome! 4786 pops right out of the molds and pops out of the warmers when cooled easily too. I personally find the tarts made from 4786 last longer. I use all scentsy mid size warmers.

I did well with the 4794. Certainly was nice and solid to work with and therefore was not as messy as some other waxes (4630 and 4627). I mixed it with 4630 but only got a batch or two done before running out of the 4794. The 4794 cooled all ripply after being in a warmer when not blended.

You chose some good ones with which to play and mix!