Strong Warm Vanilla Sugar? Are they all weak?

miagracie

I know it's not the tart recipe (50/50 4630/4625) or my technique (though I'm new) because the other scents of put in tarts throw well to very well depending on the scent.

I tried Aztec's version and it was somewhat light but not overly light in the bottle. But I just can't smell it at all when burning it. Hubby could when he came home but said it was pretty faint to him.

I don't think it's candle nose, because I went outside for a moment (electric burner and just long enough to take the trash out) and I still didn't smell it. I didn't even smell it standing over it.

Is it' just Aztec's version or all Warm Vanilla Sugar types weak?

If I love Warm Vanilla Sugar (sweet, NON buttery vanilla) any similar scents I might try?

Wildfire Creations get's great reviews on her FOs, and someone here said her Warm Vanilla Sugar is the best. Click on "Products" to find the page with her FOs: http://www.wildfire-creations.com/

It can take a few days after making candles to recover from candle nose, so maybe going outside for a few minutes didn't help.

Edited by HorsescentS

I don't think Warm Vanilla Sugar from BBW is a strong scent to begin with, that's part of the appeal. If you are looking for a vanilla that is non bakery, try Peak's Vanilla Passion. It's a feminine vanilla and a great mixer with their lavender.