Swan Creek: Vanilla Pound Cake Dupe???

glowworm

Does anyone know of a dupe for this candle scent. I was sniffing candles at a local craft store and absolutely fell in love with this smell. So much so that I just had to buy it...like I really need another candle:tongue2: Anyway, this scent seems to have a little lemon in it along with a super rich custard base. Hopefully someone will have some insight into my newest quest:o

I hope I can find someone who has a dupe of this because it is so good even just sitting on my counter unlit. I can't stop myself from walking by it all day long just to get a whiff. I actually have 7-up pound cake from ng somewhere in my stash that I'll have to dig up in the morning. If I remember correctly it might have some of the same notes but like nmhoneybear it is very unique.

Do either one of them have a lemony hint to them? I am not opposed to mixing but I have yet to find a pound cake or bakery lemon that I absolutely love. CS Lemon Chiffon is the best I have found so far but just isn't as strong as I would like. And as far as the pound cakes go none that I have tried have been strong enough for me unless I use a high fo load but then the scent seems to change into something weird.

Lorelei- Bummer about the 7-up pound cake. I dug it out today and although I still do really like the scent its definitely not it. I have a couple of fo that I love from moonworks and this smell kind of reminds me of her scents. Its complex and super rich. Thanks for the ideas though:)