Okay. Who is brave?? I need someone to describe Celtic Moonspice. Can you do it??

justajesuschick

For my little one day show, I am offering Cinnamon Styx (from RE) in my "line up". Is Celtic Moonspice a cinnamon, clove, nutmeg blend or do you smell mostly cinnamon?

I am only offering 10-12 scents so I do not want a duplicate cinnamon.

Can you describe it for me? Is it worth just risking a 16 ounce bottle knowing I have never smelled it?

I appreciate any thoughts, comments about what it does or does not smell like, etc.

Thanks!

I got my sample of Celtic Moonspice, it's sweet, and cinnamon, it is not at all what I was expecting! It, to me, smells a lot like Amish Quilt, which I love and already have in my line! But my son says it smells better, so I guess it all depends on your nose. I can't really tell a difference in the 2, so even though it smells wonderful, I probably won't carry it, since it is so close to the other.

Mine comes tomorrow. I went with an 8 ounce bottle so I hope I like it!

I prefer Amish Harvest (Peak) over Amish Quilt. I guess I like more spicy than sweet which is odd becasue Toasted Marshmallow is my fav and I am on the quest for an even sweeter Cotton Candy.

I will tell you what I think when mine arrives tomorrow.

Thanks for the great description and follow up!

I got this sample with 2 lbs of Amish Quilt, and I was wondering if maybe they got it mixed up or something! I am so relieved to see that you thought the same! I have wondered what the Amish Harvest smelled like, I've not ordered from Peak yet, I think maybe once I get over this fundraiser fiasco and I can start testing again I will have to try it!

I'd also be happy to send you a Qtip sniffie of Peak's Amish Harvest. After my one day show, I may likely have bags and bags of it left and I could send you one!

I find Amish Quilt (and now Celtic Moonspice) sweeter than Amish Harvest. The Harvest is a spicier scent to me. Slightly different, but different.

That said, I do not have the Moonspice in wax yet. I could change my mind!

JaJC, that would be awesome! I have been wanting to do the swappy thing so bad, but being a newbie I can't get in on it. You can message me after your one day sale, and we'll work up a trade! I'll send you a bag of my crumbles, hopefully I'll have a scent you love!! I haven't put mine in wax yet, I've got a tester that LOVES the Amish Quilt, thinking about doing a little swap-a-rooni on her and seeing if she can tell a difference!!