Sweetcakes Original Clairol Herbal Essence (type) Fragrance

MoonShadow

Has anyone tried it in CP? Or does anyone know of an Herbal Essence dupe or EO blend they'd recommend?

I'm going to play around with some EO blends today with fir needle, rosemary, eucalyptus, spearmint and some citrus...

All I remeber about that Clairol Herbal Essence shampoo was that the scent was close to a religious experience...:laugh2:

Has anyone tried it in CP? Or does anyone know of an Herbal Essence dupe or EO blend they'd recommend?

I'm going to play around with some EO blends today with fir needle, rosemary, eucalyptus, spearmint and some citrus...

All I remeber about that Clairol Herbal Essence shampoo was that the scent was close to a religious experience...:laugh2:

Taylored Concepts had this, I belive you can still get it at AAA Candles. But, you'll have to call them as it's not on their site.

I bought some off the classies here because I wanted to see how close it was. I had tried the version from Brambleberry and that wasn't close to me at all. Sweetcakes is closer, but still missing some of the sweetness I remember. Now, I tried it in lotion and scrubs, not soap. Maybe it would cure out differently. I have enough left, might have to give it a try.

Back in the day that was my favorite shampoo and cream rinse. Absolutely loved it.

I bought some off the classies here because I wanted to see how close it was. I had tried the version from Brambleberry and that wasn't close to me at all. Sweetcakes is closer, but still missing some of the sweetness I remember. Now, I tried it in lotion and scrubs, not soap. Maybe it would cure out differently. I have enough left, might have to give it a try.

Back in the day that was my favorite shampoo and cream rinse. Absolutely loved it.

Oh yes, it was the best. I have tried a few but none were the same. I don't think the suppliers/makers know what it smelled like. Maybe I don't either, it's been so long.

I have no way of knowing how close I got in my EO blend, but it smells pretty good! I've been playing with it for a week! Top notes of Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Orange & Spearmint, middle notes of Juniper Berry, Lavender, Rosemary, anchored with a base note of Balsam Fir Needle and just a touch of LItsea Cubeba. Now what to call it? Religious Experience? Garden of Eden?

Maybe I should wait to see how well it survives the lye monster. I also think I'm going to order some of the Sweetcakes Original Clairol Herbal Essence (type) FO to refresh my memory.