Wax separation-container candle

The first time making container candles, all of our candles turned out well with the exception of this one (photo attached). It was made in a cordial glass with a single pour of blue wax. There's a top layer of wax and what looks like a bottom layer of clear liquid beneath it. Does anyone know what this is and why it happened?

post-14559-139458500702_thumb.jpg

Yikes, I have never seen container wax do that.:shocked2: That is NOT normal for container wax. Unfortunately, it will cost money for shipping, but if you are able to you need to purchase your wax from a reputable supplier or do a search, you may have a supplier close enough to you that you can drive to. There are several wonderful suppliers mentioned on this board that people just love and trust.:smiley2:

Maybe its my eyes. I'm seeing a blue layer of wax, then nothing and finally a layer of something that looks like liquid or clear gel toward the bottom of the glass. The blue could be gel but I've never experienced wet spots against glass like this one is showing. Then again, it seems none of us have experienced anything like this in any wax or gel.