Urinal Cake anyone?

rctfavr3

I blended a few of my poor selling fragrance oils together (left overs not enough to make anything with) and created an abomination fragrance blend; AKA Urinal Cake smell. Seriously, this thing smells just like it! PU. LOL.

So it got me thinking; could I sell this as Urinal Cake FO? Who would buy it?! LOL.

If you blend, what other FO blend abominations have you created? I can't be the only one to make a truly awful FO blend! HAHA.

I blended a few of my poor selling fragrance oils together (left overs not enough to make anything with) and created an abomination fragrance blend; AKA Urinal Cake smell. Seriously, this thing smells just like it! PU. LOL.

So it got me thinking; could I sell this as Urinal Cake FO? Who would buy it?! LOL.

If you blend, what other FO blend abominations have you created? I can't be the only one to make a truly awful FO blend! HAHA.

You just kill me......

I thought that the urinal cakes scent was strong Cherry Almond.

I guess it could be. I don't really know how to describe the FO blend I created, but it does smell just like a urinal cake. That fruity-floral-mothball like smell. It's interesting to say the least...AND gross.

Has anyone else blended FOs, with less than stellar results? I've made some strange ones both on purpose and on accident but THIS takes the cake! :rolleyes:

Edited by rctfavr3

Some people love Cherry Almond and some just loathe it. My customers who cannot stand it ALL say that it smells like a mens room, or that it smells like a urinal deodorizer.

To me, cherry almond imparts more of a "magic marker" type smell than "urinal cake", but that's just me. It also and surprisingly smells like cherry or almonds too. I like Cherry almond! But this didn't have those notes (I don't think) Somehow the fragrances reacted with one another creating a caustic chemical/sullied urinal cake/ hospital-like aroma. It's really odd. :lipsrseal Like a sickly scent from my memory.

Edited by rctfavr3