Looking for labels for cello bags. Suggestions?

justajesuschick

I do not sell nor have a business.

I am buried in scented wax now! I'd love to give/share some with neighbors who I learned do have warmers or are willing to get one now that they know about me and my offer of free wax!

I'd love to get or make some cute labels on which I can write the scent name. Right now I am writing in Sharpie on the bags directly.

Would you suggest Avery or another online company?

I'd welcome your suggestions. Thanks!!

Good morning...

I use Avery Design Pro (free) for my labels. I use the business card template to make hang tags. I print them on white card stock paper. Then use my cutter and cut them off as needed.

I fold the card in half...punch a hole in the top corner. I use organza bags to package my melts in, but you could use raffia to tie the bag closed.

Edited by lindanelson
to add more.

Depends on how "cute" you want to go to especially since you aren't packaging these for transit to shows, etc. and are just for fun. You could buy craft punches and punch cute shapes out of paperboard to use as a hang tag. If you're looking for "cheaper," Dollar Tree a lot of times has had "labels" like Avery's that you might be able to find and just experiment with like Linda kind of suggested.