Plastic Souffle Cups

Holly

I currently use the plastic Solo cups for my sample melts, but I would like to get the ones that have the smooth lids. I have seen them before but do not know where to get them. The Solo cup lids have a rough logo on the lid which makes it harder to adhere a label on the lid and does not look smooth. Thanks for any suggestions where I can find these.

Edited by Holly

I have had tart cups sitting around for awhile and have experienced slight melting of the cup at the bottom with some fragrances. Is this what you experienced with Solo cups but not with the Dart brand? I notice that the Dart lids have a smooth circle on top which would be better for labels. Thanks again.

Same issue... FO would eat out the bottom of the Solo cups.

Also, the cups would suck the scent out of the wax over time... in about a month.

I was using the Solo brand when I first started, to save money (it's the only brand I can buy locally).. big mistake...

Whenever I see another Vendor using "frosted" cups, I always make sure they aren't using the Solo brand... I wasted a lot of money, and wish I would of had someone tell me the Solo cups suck. lol

Same issue... FO would eat out the bottom of the Solo cups.

Also, the cups would suck the scent out of the wax over time... in about a month.

I was using the Solo brand when I first started, to save money (it's the only brand I can buy locally).. big mistake...

Whenever I see another Vendor using "frosted" cups, I always make sure they aren't using the Solo brand... I wasted a lot of money, and wish I would of had someone tell me the Solo cups suck. lol

Thanks again! I do wish the lid's flat part was a little wider. Someone gave me some one time that had lids that the flat part was further out to the edge. Not sure if I have that bag anymore....think I kept a few. Do you label the lid? Also, it do you get the clear plastic ones from Dart? It looks like they have the frosted ones as well.

I think the lids you're talking about are from Sam's Club.. I don't recall the brand, but if I remember correctly, They have a #5 on the bottom.

Yes, I label them.

As for the Dart brand, I use clear....200PC (cups) and 200PCL (lids).

I think the lids you're talking about are from Sam's Club.. I don't recall the brand, but if I remember correctly, They have a #5 on the bottom.

Yes, I label them.

As for the Dart brand, I use clear....200PC (cups) and 200PCL (lids).

Yes, I think it was Sam's Club where this person got them. I just placed an order for the Dart cups. Thanks so much for your help I will just use the other ones I have for weighing my fragrance oils for testers only and not use them for sample tarts.