Tealight holder for Forever candles?

I finally ordered a tealight plug from Candles and Supplies.com to use in my palm pillars, but I can't find a glass holder that fits the plug size. Without a holder, the hole is too big and the tealight slides around everywhere. The diameter of the hole is 1 and 5/8" across and about 3/4" deep. Where do you guys find your thin, round, glass holders (not flared)?

Edited by SpunkyMoo

post-12389-13945849772_thumb.jpg

It is always worth the time to check out the dollar stores. I found these little gems for $0.50 each and bought a bunch. I might go buy a bunch more if they have any left.

They hold a tealight perfectly or a taper. Center them in the mould and pour and they stick real nice (make sure there's no mould release on them.

Most of my pillars molds have a concave top so when putting the tea light holder down in the mold they did want to slide (using the holders in the link). Had tacky micro wax in the supply cabinet and gave it a try. By putting a very thin layer around the side of the holder just up to the edge it let the holder stick on the bottom of the mold while pouring. Once the wax cools, the holder doesn't move or come out of the pillar.

I use a flat mould. I can see where the concave would be a problem. Also, I pour gently of course but I let it cool and seal up a bit before filling the mould. There is a slight visual issue to deal with when the first pour cools and the second fills the container so keep that in mind. Decorating seems to cover up pretty well.