Packaging for Mini Muffin Melts

jolsen1973

Coming back to the boards after a very long hiatus from making tarts. I do this as a hobby right now, but have sold in the past and am considering selling again in the future. I have been making my tarts in peanut butter cup size candy cups and packaging them in 3X3 polypro zip bags with labels. I would now like to start making mini muffin size melts and packaging them 2, 3, 4, or 5 in polypro zip bags. My question is what size bags do these comfortably fit in? I have considered purchasing several different sizes, but it's hard to find websites that sell less than a case (1000) of each size. I hate to purchase 1000 bags and find out after using 1 bag that they don't work. Any information would be extremely helpful and will probably save me a ton of wasted money!

I have decided on one tart to a package. I purchased some Reynold's mini foil liners from Hy-Vee that have a base of 2". They are fitting well in a 4X4 polypro bag with a 2.5X2.5 square label! I am not selling right now - just giving away to friends and family to test!