Mals e and Real time shipping - Is no one using OS carts anymore???

kidsngarden

I LOVED my os commerce cart when I was with Graceful hosting. Now graceful hosting doesn't seem quite the same as it was a few years ago when I was using them. Designer 218, shoppe pro, etc all use mals-e and I hate that I have to pay extra for real time shipping.

I see that Mals e offers 8 different shipping possibilities if you don't use real time shipping. What does this mean? Do you have say a $1, a $3 , a $5 and so on that you assign to each item to ship it?

I really liked the OS cart because you just put in the weights of the items and it figured it all out for you!

If I wanted to "guess" I would stick with etsy!

Designer 218 is great! :cheesy2: I have been using Mandy for about 4 years now. For shipping I charge a flat rate of $5 for orders under $50 and free for orders over $50. I use USPS Priority Regional boxes. They are cheaper for me than the flat rate ones.

Yes, sometimes shipping will run me a little more but not enough for me to do it different. This works well for me and my customers love it. I haven't had any problems with Mals Cart so far.

Welcome Back 042.gif