Math

I use the Window's calculator. You can enter 4 and then click the * and enter 2 and click the % button. That is probably the easiest way. Years ago, we were taught to turn percents into decimals when multiplying so that is what sticks with me.

Edited by lsg

I use the Window's calculator. You can enter 4 and then click the * and enter 2 and click the % button. That is probably the easiest way. Years ago, we were taught to turn percents into decimals when multiplying so that is what sticks with me.

Yes, you can figure it that way if you are only looking for a percentage but she asked how to measure in teaspoons. That is a little more difficult, teaspoons is a liquid or dry measurement where as ounces is a volume or mass measurement and there is no direct conversion for calculating the change over. Several factors have to be known to make that conversion but you can use water as a basis for things that don't need to be 100% precise. 1/2 teaspoon (level) = 2 grams or in this case .08 ounces = 2.25 grams or 1/2 teaspoon and a pinch respectively.