Packaging ideas?

CranberryGirl

In the gallery here, there's a lot of good ideas people have shared for their packaging. You can also surf the web and check out other sites that sell soap and see if they have pictures of their packaged soaps. And you might want to see how other people in your area are packaging theirs, if you are planning on selling.

Some off the top of my head are shrinkwrapping, cigarbands and boxes.

Go to the different supplier websites and see what they offer in their packaging sections. They might have some ideas you might be interested in.

I have been looking at the gallery...Some very cool stuff!!! Does everyone make their own cigar bands?

do u use card stock????

I saw some awesome packaging some where..I Liked it alot but I don't know where I saw it...It looked like 1/4 a box...it only covered a corner of the soap..and was able to have the scent typed in???? I really liked that design..and I like the cigar bands...Thanks so muchhh...

Tara

I had posted this a couple months ago and decided on the boxes (did get some but woudn't fit my soap)and cigar bands.Depends the soap and shape.Last week though I was looking on this Board and checked out a candle supply and they said organza bags for packaging.I never thought about that.I have almost 50 of them that I did not use for air freshener.I could use a hang tag for business info and ingredients.Also could put the tag inside the organza bags.I will add one more way to package soap.

LynnS