Anyone use these???

CandleFreak

I was wondering the dimensions of this box....as to whether or not the hearts from Wal-mart will fit into these....they sell hearts on the site but are different from Wal-Marts......I'd call but I doubt anyone will be in 'til after Christmas....I was thinking about using these for V-day......any info on these would be greatly appreciated!!!

edited to add link....duh! a pic is worth a 1,000 words

http://www.earlyamericancandlesupplies.com/detail.asp?product_id=HBOX-ACC-1

I saw them dimensions on there and knew they weren't the same....not to mention they had a lid.....I was/still am hoping that they will be a much larger box...(I kinda doubt it....but still hoping) I just hate using cello wrap on those suckers.....but they need some kind of protection.....any ideas???

I don't use them, but I have been to EAC often enough and seen them displayed, and the hearts they have are a snug fit inside the boxes, so if the wally ones are even slightly larger, as Glowlite says, I'm afraid to say you may be our of luck.. :undecided

Well acording to their website the hearts they sell or 2x 4.5 and walmart hearts are 2.25 deep x almost 6" at the widest part. So my guess is that they wouldn't fit in their boxes. But thats just my guesstimate. HTH

I use those hearts from walmart too - I love them but had the hardest time finding a box. I finally found the perfect size at instawars.com. The product # is 24025SOC. They work perfectly - I just put some colored tissue paper in there to keep the heart from jiggling around.

HTH!