"playing" with double wicking again...

I have been trying to work with natural waxes again and I have found that I get a good burn with a cd 10 and a cd 12 for some scents but I want to try double wicking again so the question is if a 10 or 12 are the ones for a single wick where should I start for a double??? cd 3 or 4??? Thanks

I have been trying to work with natural waxes again and I have found that I get a good burn with a cd 10 and a cd 12 for some scents but I want to try double wicking again so the question is if a 10 or 12 are the ones for a single wick where should I start for a double??? cd 3 or 4??? Thanks

Hmmmm I use those wicks with 464 in a 2.75 and 3 inch container, two double with those I'd say two CD-3s but I am not sure I would. Is you container larger that 3 inches?

For double wicking a container of soy wax (not parasoy or palm) which is working with a single wick of CD 10 or 12, I personally would want to have samples of CDs from size 4-7. I would probably start with 2 CD 5s and see what happens. Do be sure to burn down to the end of the container because the heat can change dramatically in the last half of the container. HTH

Edited by Stella1952