Diteclear?

rctfavr3

Has anyone ever used this...or know where it's available? I wouldn't normally post another persons article like this, but this product is intriguing. I can't find it anywhere! Anyone try this stuff? I'm starting to think it doesn't exist.

http://www.aromatherapyoilsusa.com/diteclear-how-to-make-turn-cloudy-milky-fragrances-essential-oils-clear/

Anyone else know how to make poly 20/FO mix clear?

Anytime I've used poly-20 it's turned milky. You can use the EO/FO Modifier (got mine at WSP not sure where else to get it) and use it instead to get a clear mix. It's pricier than poly, and you have to use twice as much, but if having a clear mix is important to you (doesn't matter to me, I use a colored bottle), than you should check into that.

HTH!

I would use opaque bottles if a clear mixture wasn't my goal. EO/FO modifier is too darn expensive.

I was hoping this could be a cheaper alternative, but I can't find it, or any information on it's ingredients.

Edited by rctfavr3