Renaming help... NG Hillbilly Homebrew and Opium Type

Johnna

I have a couple of scents that I think the names might not be enticing enough to my customers. If I am right there and can suggest or hand them a tart they seem to sell, but people rarely pick them up without a nudge from me.

NG Hillbilly Homebrew - The aroma of mulled cider with woodsy notes of oak, cinnamon bark and cloves, with hints of wildberries.

Opium Type - An exotic, mystical, oriental type fragrance dupe which begins with top notes of Tangerine, Cloves, Plums, and Coriander; followed by middle notes of Lily of the Valley, Carnation, Opoponax, Rose, and Myrrh; sitting on base notes of Sandalwood, Castoreum, and Cedar.

Maybe they think Hillbilly Homebrew is alcoholic and Opium smells like a drug..lol.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

You guys are great... I like several of them... time to make a decision and get some new labels ready. It is so funny how a different name can make a difference but I really think it does. Thanks bunches for letting me pick your brains.