Weather change, wick change?

Hi everyone. I am currently burning a candle that has been made the same way as I've always made it using CB 135. The candle has only cured for 3 days. I am noticing that the wax seems to be melting quicker than I remember {a full melt pool in a shorter time}. The weather, when I made it, and for the 3 days up to when I first lit it, is unseasonally warm. It was probably about 28 degrees celsius when I made it and hasnt dropped below about 20. I am looking at this candle and thinking that it could be wicked down.

My question is: Do any of you take current weather temps into consideration when wicking i.e. bigger wick in winter months, smaller in summer? I am hoping that the wax just hasnt had time to harden properly over the short {3 days} since I poured it. It would be a pain in the butt to have to take climate into consideration *shudder*

The burn is definietly going to change from summer to winter given the ambient temperatures. Here in the mountains in winter we can be in single digits, yet the past few days it has been high 30's. I do not change wick sizes based on weather. I think you would go mad trying to do that. What happens to the batch of candles that you poured during winter that have not all sold? Do you melt, change wick out and repour? There are going to be some differences in the burn, however I think that it is something that you have to take into account to a certain degree. Our place is not airconditioned, so yeah in summer candles do burn and develop a melt pool more quickly than in winter when it is cold. Thats my story, but I will also be interested in seeing what others have to say about it all.

Cheers

Richard