Found My Sugar Cookie!!

Prim-Beginnings

What kind of wax do you use?? I use pariffin and am still looking...

I haven't tried Sugar Cookie yet, but from reading the threads about that scent, the two favorites seem to be Moonworks and that new Atlanta, GA, manufacturer/supplier: FragranceOnly.com, who named his "THE Sugar Cookie."

But, since people hardly ever mention Peaks, even though many agree that they are "the best" or "awesome" and "very strong," maybe Peaks is the secret favorite. lol I might get around to testing Sugar Cookie in paraffin in December, if I'm not doing too many others.

ksranch ... I pour soy tarts ...

horsescents ... I have tried sugar cookie from every supplier i have ever ordered from ... i'm unsure how many that is now, but 20 ish

I like them sweet (and so do my customers)!

Wow! So Sugar Cookie SNC from RE/AH/KY must be AMAZING!!! What does SNC stand for?

SnC is a company that sold to AH/RE. You're right Prim-Beginnings, it was Soap n Candles. However, Sweet n Creamy was a scent that KY used to carry. AH/RE carries it now because KY sold to them too. AH/RE has bought many candle businesses. It's a good thing, because we can still get the oils that we depend upon.

i think it really depends on your wax (and taste) what oils work for you! I have smelled so many oils that I LOVED and REALLY wanted to work, but they just didn't work with my combination and I had to move on ...

Candybee is right sweat n creamy is a KY oil, the Sugar cookie by snc is the one i used

I love being able to get more and more of my oils at the same supplier (shipping is a killer on cost) ... I hate to see any business close though

The Sugar Cookie for Only Fragrance is awesome, BCS has a true sugar cookie. It smells just like the one Mom makes with a little spice in them. But it was never a big seller for me. I used to buy it from the manufacture for 5.00 a lb. Years ago. I blended it with a lot of stuff.