JS Slatkin Leaves Dupe

Beezy

Hi, do you know what it is called on the JS site? I tried to do a search for Leaves and only came up with Rainkissed Leaves. Then I did a search for BBW and still didnt find anything that appeared to be Leaves. Up to this point I have been using Hillbilly Homebrew by NG as my "leaves" dup. It is pretty darn closes imo but I would like to see if I can find something even closer.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

@ simply fragrant -- I ordered a sample from JS a couple of weeks ago. Keeping in mind that I've never smelled the original from Slatkin, I personally didn't care for it OOB. Smelled VERY perfumey to me...not at all what I imagined in my head that "leaves" would smell like.

I don't notice any perfumy smell either in the bbw line. megandgarr you are right, the bbw scent doesn't smell like what I would think "leaves" smell like, but I do like the scent. @ 2 of 7 thanks for the response, the original "leaves" is more of a fruity spicy scent to me, maybe more apple, unique to me, but I was worried about the perfumy scent in any dupes that came out! I may order a scent sample eventually...

Maybe that is why Hillbilly Homebrew from NG smells like BBW Leaves to my nose. Here is the Hillbilly Homebrew description - The aroma of mulled cider with woodsy notes of oak, cinnamon bark and cloves, with hints of wildberries. It may not be an exact dup, but it is a great scent nonetheless.

• 3 weeks later...

I just made a smelly jelly with the JS Leaves (thanks no2 :) I buyed it from you I believe! lol) Anyways, I smell more of an apple scent to it. I didn't smell it OOB (so I used it in the smelly jelly) but now that it's actuallly sitting mixed that's what I'm getting. I had my fiance smell it and he said the same thing... smells like something "appleish".