Use Soy tarts in Scentsy burner?

soyblessedcandles

Ive seen a few people that sell on etsy claim that their soy tarts are "scentsy compatable" but how do they know that??? And what would make them compatable. I am not experienced with scentsy but i know it is very popular,, i am about to try my hand at making tarts with gb415 so Im wondering if it is able to be in a scentsy warmer also?

My paraffin tarts work just fine in the Scentsy warmers. Personally, I think it's mostly just a bunch of bs to discourage customers from buying better smelling, longer-lasting tarts somewhere else!

Ravens...you are using the container/votive blend of that supplier, correct? I know they have two waxes. I am going to revisit that wax for tarts and didn't want to get the wrong one. Guess I should check eBay to get me a Scentsy warmer too. That way I can make the claim they are compatible.

Edited by jeanie353

Any wax that melts at or below 125 will work in a scentsy warmer. There is nothing special about their warmers besides the fact that they are low temp melters hovering between 130 and 140 in it's warmest spots. Some parts of the warming bowl may be below 130 so it may solidify higher melt point waxes especially around the edges.