Apple Butter Caramel - NG Has anyone tried this?

Mountain_Annie

I have to place an order with Natures Garden and was wondering about a few FOs:

Have any of you tried the Apple Butter Caramel from NG? If so, could I get your comments/reviews/opinions on this FO?

What about the Toffee Apple Crunch and their Obsession type?

Also can you recommend the best, kick-butt Fall FOs from NG?

as well as their must-try Christmas fragrances?

Thanks a bunch, in advance, to all who reply.

I have a sample of the apple butter caramel but have not put it in wax yet. OOB is smells great. I like their Toffee apple crunch and their Hillbilly Homebrew. Both are very strong. I usually add just a bit more straight caramel to the toffee apple crunch for my caramel apple scent, and to my nose the Hillbilly Homebrew smells very very close to Bath & Body Works Leaves which is one of the fall scents they carry right now. The HH might be just a tad bit stronger, but quite good in any case.

Christmas Splendor is very nice as well. It is a very close dup to Gold Canyon's Cozy Christmas if you are familiar with that scent.

THANK you Megan.

Which of the two would you say is the best and/or strongest FO? The Apple butter caramel or the Toffee apple crunch? I do have a sample here somewhere of the Hillbilly Homebrew. I'll have to pull that one and re-check it as I do not have it on my favs list. I'm usually in such a rush with orders though that I sometimes miss a few of the good ones on the first OOB sniff...then I'll go back and check them later when I hear a good review and remember that "Hey I have that one!" :D If an fo doesn't already have rave reviews or if it doesn't blow me away OOB then it's put to the side to check out later when I have more time....or else it's tossed into the "no-way"/"throw-away" bins.

I'm not familiar with GC but on the Christmas Splendor I have the JS version (thrown in as a freebie here on the CT classys) and the "Brighter Scents" version. If you've tried either how do they compare with NG's ?

Have you (or others reading this thread) tried Acorn Harvest?

How about Antique Lace? I read somewhere that it's really good....but I strongly dis-like most florals... and almost all of the strong perfume types just make me gag. (LOVE the bakery, berry, fruity fos)

Thanks again Megan. I look forward to your reply. :0)

Edited by Mountain_Annie
additional info :)