Bath and Bodyworks EO's

smoovie

Does anyone know where I can find Bath and Bodyworks Patchouli EO in Jojoba Oil???? I just recently ran out and cannot find it ANYWHERE! :sad2: I find every other EO of theirs but that one, it was a perfect Patchouli with just a touch of sweet to it. I blended that with Warm Vanilla Sugar FO....amazing! Also...Moonworks Scarlet Moon is evading me as well if anyone knows where to get that as well.

Thanks all!

What'd Rhonda tell you about her Scarlet Moon? That's where I'd go asking first.

As for adulterated Patch EO, no idea where to find it, but if it were me (and it isn't) I wouldn't go looking to buy Patch cut with anything when I could do that myself, KWIM? If you're looking for their type of Patch, hard to say where they got anything or if maybe it isn't cut Patch FO, because that would be more economical for them. Maybe it's a blend of EO and FO too, otherwise the best kind of patch is the one that ages and is dark.

I personally wouldn't buy an EO that was pre cut either. Hope you can find something suitable as a replacement!!! And just a thought, you might not be able to find it because of the skyrocketing price of jojoba oil. I paid $8.95 for 16oz of jojoba about a year and half ago and last time I checked it was like $50 now for that same size!!!! And supply of it is pretty much gone, so it's doubtful you will be able to find that for a while. :(

Edited by lauramw71